Ways to prevent and limit infection
This page was posted:
- Wash your hands with soap and running water, especially when you have a cold or prior to preparing a meal
- Use a tissue when coughing or sneezing and through it away afterwards
- Don’t share utensils like cups, glasses and cutlery
- Stay at home when you feel unwell and keep sick kids at home when you attend a medical visit
- Vaccinations is a proven way to limit infections, so make suer you have a flu vaccine at the start of winter and also that your whooping cough vaccination is up to date.